Spiga

The Path of Glory

Path of Glory,

What is Glory? The feeling of victory that you have archived something very exceptional in life. Thats what glory is. What have I accomplished so far in life, well absolutely zero. but I still keep trying and trying until I do something worth being recognized for.

So what is that got to do with this web log. Well I want to become a Good Network Administrator, A good programmer and a good citizen in Sri Lanka (or in this world).

So I will be posting what I have come across and all my experiences here. And hope that my success and mistakes will help others like me who want to achieve a path of glory.

2 comments:

Unknown

December 5, 2007 at 11:31 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
ORDEAL

January 3, 2008 at 8:48 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.